- Are Kiwa chips vegan?
Yes, our chips do not contain any animal-derived ingredients.
- Are Kiwa chips Allergen-Free?
Yes, all of our chips only have vegetables, non-hydrogenated palm oil, salt, and in some cases allergen-free seasoning.
- What allergens are the Kiwa chips manufacturing facility free from?
Our facility is free from Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Wheat, Soy, Peanuts, and Tree Nuts.
- Are Kiwa chips safe for people with food allergies?
Our chips are the best option for people with food allergies (verify if this applies to chips with seasoning).
- Are Kiwa chips colored?
No, every bag of Kiwa contains real veggies. Our raw material is specially hand-picked to produce the best quality chips.
- Do Kiwa chips contain Trans Fats?
No, none of our products contains Trans Fats. You can verify that on the Nutritional Facts on each bag.
- Are Kiwa chips Kettle-Cooked?
Yes, our chips are thicker and crunchier due to the unique kettle-cooked process.
- Can I order Kiwa chips from anywhere in the US?
We are currently shipping our products to 48 states. To verify if your state's available, see the list attached (can we upload additional files?).
- Can I order Kiwa chips from Canada?
We are working to increase our shipping range. Kiwa is not distributed to Canada yet.
- What certifications do Kiwa chips have?
Our chips are certified Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher, and Direct Trade.
Do you have any additional questions?